If you're looking for me on a Friday afternoon you'll find me over on Twitter hosting the now iconic Movies and Booze Hashtag Game for the Sean Moncrieff show on Newstalk.
Now in its fifth year, the world's longest running scheduled hashtag game tops the Irish trend almost every week.
So, in a bid to avoid repetition and for those of you interested in what's gone before, here's the list from 2012 and some of the best puns during the year:
- #peanutmovies: KPax. The Blue Legume. Ground Nuts Day.
- #mayanmovies: Apocalypse When? White Mayan Can't Jump. Mayan Left Foot.
- #deadbirdmovies: One Fell Out Of the Cuckoo's Nest. Wrong Tern. Pulp Chicken.
- #underwearmovies: The Panty Menace. A Street Bra Named Desire. Crotchless in Seattle.
- #spermmovies: Fertilising Miss Daisy. The Cervix. The 51st Prostate.
- #onesiemovies: A Zipper Runs Through It. Million Dollar Babygro. 21 Jump Suit.
- #boringmovies: The Hobbit: An Unaccepted Journey. Conan The Librarian. Das Pipe And Slippers.
- #hubrismovies: Jason And The Arrogance. Priding In Cars With Boys. Shaming Private Ryan.
- #yellowmovies: Saffron Private Ryan. The New Adventures of Tartrazine. Jaundice Carter.
- #droopmovies: Dial V For Viagra. There Won't Be Blood. The Dark Knight Doesn't Rise.
- #eyebrowmovies: Edward Tweezer Hands. Eye Brown Down. Arch Of The Penguins.
- #donkeymovies: Don-key-ixote. No Country For Foal Men. C-ass-ablanca
- #mingemovies: Shallow Minge. The Constant Lady Gardener. Curley Sue Got Married.
- #billmovies: There Will Be Ducks. Point Beak. Spider-Mandibles.
- #snakemovies: Mamba Mia. Anaconda in Sixty Seconds. Big Mamba's House.
- #toemovies: Toenail & I. Toe Story. I Suck On Your Toe.
- #piemovies: The Pecan Brief. Pie Freedom. The Hills Have Pies.
- #fishmovies: Requiem for a Bream. Robocarp. Diary Of A Wimpy Squid.
- #beermovies: Hops Float. Stout Of Africa. Hoppy Gilmore.
- #potatomovies: Chippy Chippy Bang Bang. Spud Fiction. Mr. Magorium's Golden Wonder Emporium.
- #binmovies: Bin-Hur. Forrest Dump. Wheel-E.
Foot Note: The Movies And Booze hashtag was started as a result of a really silly conversation between @SeanMoncrieff, @esthermccarthy & @BeerMessiah about the meaning of the word BIN on a wine bottle.