The Movies And Booze Hashtag List
If you're looking for me on a Friday afternoon you'll find me over on Twitter hosting the now iconic Movies and Booze Hashtag Game for the Sean Moncrieff show on Newstalk.
Now in its fifth year, the world's longest running scheduled hashtag game tops the Irish trend almost every week.
So, in a bid to avoid repetition and for those of you interested in what's gone before, here's the list from 2016 (and some of the best puns) so far:
Top Three: #DoggyMovies - 26th February 2016
- The Postman Always Tastes Nice
- The Great Dane Robbery
- The King's Leash
What's gone before...
- #HoleMovies: Colander Girls. The World According To Gap. The Trench Connection.
- #ElectionMovies: Coalition Impossible. Pushing Spin. Snakes On A Campaign.
- #OrgyMovies: The Grateful Eight. Pretty Shitty Gang Bang. You, Me And M'Gee.
- #SupermarketMovies: An American Warewolf In Londis. The Fault In Our Spars. The Good, The Bad And The Aldi.
- #BreakfastMovies: Men Who Stare At Oats. Life Of Bran. Inglorious Rashers.
- #ActorMovies: Dead Man Walken. Where Seagal's Dare. 10 Things I Hate About Hugh Grant.
- #InsectMovies: Straight Out Of Compost. The Pupae V's Larry Flynt. Wasp Eating Gilbert Grape.
Foot Note: The Movies And Booze hashtag was started as a result of a really silly conversation between @SeanMoncrieff, @esthermccarthy & @BeerMessiah about the meaning of the word BIN on a wine bottle.